I work at Loughborough University on a part-time basis giving me scope to undertake research, training and consultancy projects on my non-salaried days. Examples of the sorts of things I can help with include:
- Training and support for organisations around developing responsible research evaluation approaches, understanding research culture priorities, publication strategy and policy, and open research.
- Research projects on scholarly communication topics. Previous projects include:
- UUK, RLUK, SCONUL funded work into the value of the CLA Licence
- Publisher open access policies and their influence on scholarly communication
- Bibliometric competency framework development
- An analysis of UK HEI copyright policies as they impact upon open access.